- Eckhardt Tolle (wise peaceful person. Author of “The Power of Now”)
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (wise peaceful person. Aims peace)
- Dalai Lama (wise peaceful person. Aims peace)
- Irwing and Dorothy Stowe (founder of Greenpeace)
- Greta Thunberg (climate fighter)
- Malala Yousafzai (fights for young people’s rights)
- Laura Storm (co author of “Regenerative Leadership”)
And many more.
My not-at-all heroes are all the ones being too selfish, greedy and destructive (where people and/or our planet suffer). In this regard, I am truly thankful to witness a movement of responsibility and collective responsibility….It’s like people woke up in the recent years and have started thinking about others and/or our planet more than ever before.